- Patek Philippe Complications 5131/1P-001
- The legendary Patek Philippe World Time ref. 5131 is now also available in platinum
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller
- The Sea-Dweller is revisited for its 50th anniversary in a bolder 43 mm case.
- Patek Philippe Grand Complications
- Patek Philippe Grand Complications Minute Repeater mechanical manually wound movement watch.
- Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona
- Rolex is introducing a new version of its Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 904L steel, with a monoblock Cerachrom bezel, developed and patented by Rolex.
- Patek Philippe World Time watch Ref. 5230
- A grand tradition totally up to date
Patek Philippe Complications 5131/1P-001
The legendary Patek Philippe World Time ref. 5131 is now also available in platinum
Up until now only available in 18K rose gold, the legendary Patek Philippe World Time ref. 5131 is now also available in platinum. This new platinum iteration reference 5131/1P-001 is a quite heavy timepiece with a total weight of 241.8 grams —as a reference a full gold on bracelet Audemars Piguet ref. 15202OR has a total weight of 215 grams— with a 39.5 mm case and a stunning dial with 'Cloisonné' enamel center with a view of the earth as seen from the North Pole.