- Patek Philippe Complications 5131/1P-001
- The legendary Patek Philippe World Time ref. 5131 is now also available in platinum
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller
- The Sea-Dweller is revisited for its 50th anniversary in a bolder 43 mm case.
- Patek Philippe Grand Complications
- Patek Philippe Grand Complications Minute Repeater mechanical manually wound movement watch.
- Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona
- Rolex is introducing a new version of its Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 904L steel, with a monoblock Cerachrom bezel, developed and patented by Rolex.
- Patek Philippe World Time watch Ref. 5230
- A grand tradition totally up to date
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller
The Sea-Dweller is revisited for its 50th anniversary in a bolder 43 mm case.
Rolex is introducing the latest generation of its Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller, a legend among professional divers’ watches created 50 years ago in 1967. The new Sea-Dweller features a larger, 43 mm case and the new calibre 3235, at the forefront of watchmaking technology and employed for the first time in a Rolex Professional category watch. To enhance the reading of the date, it is equipped, also for the first time, with a Cyclops lens on the crystal at 3 o’clock. The dial bears the name Sea-Dweller in red, a reference to the first model.