- Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona
- Rolex is introducing a new version of its Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 904L steel, with a monoblock Cerachrom bezel, developed and patented by Rolex.
- Duomètre Unique Travel Time
- Your traveling companion, the Duomètre Unique Travel Time pink gold watch accompanies you elegantly through every continent.
- Patek Philippe World Time watch Ref. 5230
- A grand tradition totally up to date
- Oyster Perpetual Explorer
- The Explorer is emblematic of the privileged relationship that has always bound Rolex and exploration. A pioneering spirit prompted Rolex, in the 1930s.
Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona
Rolex is introducing a new version of its Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 904L steel, with a monoblock Cerachrom bezel, developed and patented by Rolex.
Rolex is introducing a new version of its Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 904L steel, with a monobloc Cerachrom bezel, developed and patented by Rolex, in black ceramic. This latest evolution is a blend of high technology and sleek aesthetics, and pays tribute to the heritage of this legendary chronograph. The black bezel is reminiscent of the 1965 model that was fitted with a black Plexiglas bezel insert. The new Cosmograph Daytona carries the Superlative Chronometer certification redefined by Rolex in 2015, which ensures singular performance on the wrist.
Created by Rolex in 1963, the Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona is a watch born to race. It has established an extraordinary track record in the world of motor sport thanks to its reliability and performance. Known simply as the “Daytona”, the watch has risen to the rank of an icon as one of the best known chronographs in the world.
A key part of the model’s identity is the bezel engraved with a tachymetric scale for measuring average speeds of up to 400 miles or kilometres per hour. The new monobloc Cerachrom bezel in high-tech ceramic offers a number of advantages: it is corrosion resistant, virtually scratchproof and the colour is unaffected by UV rays. This extremely durable bezel also offers an exceptionally legible tachymetric scale, thanks to the deposition of a thin layer of platinum in the numerals and graduation via a PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) process. The monobloc Cerachrom bezel is made in a single piece and holds the crystal firmly in place on the middle case, ensuring waterproofness.